We use Jira server v7.13.12. We'd like to have the possibility to add embedded screens to Jira tasks. Basically in the same way HTML macro works in Confluence.
I found only one similar addon on the marketplace, but it said the lowest Jira server version supported is 7.13.13. https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1222088/iframes-embedded-content-for-jira-issues?tab=support&hosting=serverCan you tell if there is a chance that this addon will work for us? Or maybe you can suggest another addon that is compatible with our versionThanks in advance!
@Mariya Lutova Welcome to the Atlassian Community
The app is new and I would not recommend installing it on an older version. I would suggest that you upgrade Jira if you want to use it. There are no other apps that I know of that provide this functionality.
I want to add and I-frame inside an specific issue that has a variable at the end of the URL. Something like www.google.com/serach=ISSUE-100.
I have not found any add-on to do this. Do you have an Idea of what can I do?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.