issue in parent("assignee = currentUser")
I've been trying to use this but with a custom field. It keeps on returning an error:
“Invalid JQL Query in function: parent”
Is it impossible to use a custom field with this function?
What do you mean by "use with a custom field"?
Are you able to run this query in issue navigator?
When I use
issue in parent("*Customfield* is not empty") I get the error. It seems to be only working for system default fields.
It should work fine. Are you using the custom field name? If so, make sure to escape double quotes if there is space in the name. Something like:
issue in parent("\"Custom field\" is not empty")
If it still doesn't work, are there any error in the logs?
Thank you Jobin! It worked. I didn't use \" as the escape since it was indivated in the documentation to use *. Thank you very much for this!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.