i'm trying to import the data from 2 project from source instance to 1 project in destination instance in JIRA server version with Exalate plugin(server to server)
Hi @Hanuman Naara
I'm not an expert for the Exalate team - but in general, this should be possible. Maybe this help article will help you? I'll leave it up to the Exalate team to explain the behavior in more details.
If you're not decided on Exalate yet, you can also use other issue sync solutions.I'm working for the Backbone Issue Sync team and can tell you that this would be possible with Backbone by setting up a synchronization for every source project to the 1 destination project.
Hope that helps,Matthias.
Hey @Hanuman Naara ,Jose from Exalate's team here.
Yes, it is possible. Can you elaborate on what you are trying to accomplish?
Most probably you will need to create two connections:
Let me know if this answers your question.Jose LoboPresales Engineer at Exalate
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.