Hello, all,
I'm new to JIRA, so if the answer to may question is in your database - please let me know.
We use Jira Service Desk and configuration is: Organization - this is our Client name, and Customer related to organization - this is the person from Client side to rise a Ticket and work with from Client side. One person form Client didn't work any more and we needed to delete it form our database as a Customer.
In this particular case I saw a button "Delete customer" in Closed Tickets list upon this person, where this person was a Reporter and when I pushed this button - all Tickets was removed from this list
is it possible to restore them back to this list?
N.B. I can find and see all these tickets when I use Search function. And I can see this person in "People" list. And what is more strange, that I can't see the button to delete Customer in other organizations Tickets list,e.g. No 4. (???).
Maybe printsreens will better reveal my problem (see attached).


Thank you in advance !