Hi All,
In old version of Script Runner for JIRA by @Jamie Echlin [Adaptavist] (2.1.17) was a very useful script Script Registry in Built-in scripts. In new combined version of plugin (3.0.5) there is no such item. In JAR-file there are classes ScriptRegistry*.class, but I can't find this action in UI. Atlassian-plugin.xml also doesn't contain this item.
Can anybody help me?
Did this used to be available? I didn't think I made it available because I never felt that it was finished.
I'll have a look at adding it back for 3.0.7. https://jamieechlin.atlassian.net/browse/GRV-531
Hi, Jamie! Yes, this script was available in earlier versions. It is very useful on Jira upgrades to be sure all custom scripts are tested. Also this script is useful to find all projects, where some script in file is used. Thanks!
Yes, very very useful! Please add back!
Agreed, very very useful.
I tried to roll up my sleeves and leverage the 2.1.17 version of the ScriptRegistry class. I pulled it and all of its dependencies out of the 2.1.17 plugin jar, and put 'em under my <jira-home>\scripts folder.
I think ran the following from the script console:
import com.onresolve.jira.groovy.canned.admin.ScriptRegistry ScriptRegistry registry = new ScriptRegistry() return registry.doScript( new HashMap() );
Sadly I still couldn't get it to work. I get this error even if the CreateSubTask.groovy file is carefully put in its proper place ...
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.onresolve.jira.groovy.canned.workflow.postfunctions.CreateSubTask at com.onresolve.jira.groovy.canned.admin.ScriptRegistry$_getWorkflowInformation_closure2_closure3_closure4_closure9.doCall(Script13.groovy:137) at com.onresolve.jira.groovy.canned.admin.ScriptRegistry$_getWorkflowInformation_closure2_closure3_closure4.doCall(Script13.groovy:132) at com.onresolve.jira.groovy.canned.admin.ScriptRegistry$_getWorkflowInformation_closure2_closure3_closure5.doCall(Script13.groovy:178) at com.onresolve.jira.groovy.canned.admin.ScriptRegistry$_getWorkflowInformation_closure2_closure3.doCall(Script13.groovy:177) at com.onresolve.jira.groovy.canned.admin.ScriptRegistry$_getWorkflowInformation_closure2.doCall(Script13.groovy:90) at com.onresolve.jira.groovy.canned.admin.ScriptRegistry.getWorkflowInformation(Script13.groovy:86) at com.onresolve.jira.groovy.canned.admin.ScriptRegistry.doScript(Script13.groovy:57) at com.onresolve.scriptrunner.canned.CannedScript$doScript.call(Unknown Source) at Script24.run(Script24.groovy:4)
I guess, this is because of breaking changes between 2.x and 3.x, especially in Java/Groovy packages inside the plugin.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.