Hi !
I have created a few EPICS broadly based on the number of projects, I have ( say 3 ).
Under each EPIC, i have created individual user story ( based on engineers in my team responsible for working on the project ).
Then there are individual jira issues which can be filed either externally or internally. Based on which engineer is working on them and broadly which project they fall under, I'd like to link an individual jira issue or a list of jira issues to their respective parent story.
Likewise, there could be a use case, where a standalone user story, might need to be linked to a Jira Epic.
I know how to do this via the GUI.
Is there a way to do this through python/jira APIs ? If yes, can you pls. share some snippets of code or point me to the relevant documentation for the same ?
I'm trying to search online, but not really making decent progress with this.
Appreciate your help.
Thanks and regards,
Akshay