I've worked in Jira in past jobs, so I know there is always something new to discover. Looking forward to learning more along side all of you in the community.
I'm brand new just figuring out what a mountain JIRA is. Gonna get started on this hike
Welcome @Duane Harlick and @Wren Summerset
What are you planning to do with Jira? Rolling it out in your organisation or evaluating it?
You will find plenty of information here and lot of resources.
Ravi
Welcome to the community, @Duane Harlick and @Wren Summerset ! Hope you guys have a great learning experience here!
Welcome @Duane Harlick
This is the place to be
Here are some videos you might enjoy.
KGM
My company is growing and just added the position of project manager. I'm new to the role as well so I'm trying to educate myself as I go along. I was already looking for software that I could use, but I know people can be resistant to change and I didn't want to increase anyones work load with extra software to learn. so I was trying to really make sure I had something I could believe in before doing anything. A mentor mentioned that their company uses JIRA and one of my developers said they use JIRA for their development *ding ding ding* My developers already like the software and use it, and it provides (I hope) the tools I'm looking for? I in for that. Even if I have to try and tackle this... immense software.
Hello, I'm new too. I have been learning Confluence for the past 6 months and I'm loving it, it's the best tool I've found so far for project documents management.
Welcome to the Community!
Happy to have you here
Welcome @Betsy
Thank you
@Duane Harlick Welcome to the Community! Be sure to check out any product collections that interest you, as well as our member journey and Friday Fun. 😄
Awesome to hear @Betsy
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.