Afternoon everyone,
Here is my use case - I have multiple tables with hundreds of rows each and I am using the Transformer macro to merge them all into one.
Problem with that: few rows are duplicated (all data in each columns are identical).
My question is: What SQL query should I use to delete (or hide) duplicated rows to only keep one in the table ?
Example:
Initial Table:
| Key | Summary |
| 10 | Hello World |
| 50 | Apple |
| 33 | Cheese |
| 10 | Hello World |
Expected Table:
| Key | Summary |
| 10 | Hello World |
| 50 | Apple |
| 33 | Cheese |
Partial solution: I have encountered a question previously asked on that matter which uses below SQL query, but all rows are deleted:
SELECT DISTINCT * FROM T1
Thanks for your help, and have a great summer !