Hello Everyone!
We have a need to modify Background color of a layout section in confluence page.
We are working on a page design and Panel macro seems a bit crude (Even though i'm able to use CSS to set Header and body color if needed)
Hi Alex, Try read here...see it solve your question.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/247/content-formatting-macros-for-confluence?hosting=server&tab=reviews
Thanks for the answer!
I'm aware of this plug-in, but our use case is in prototype page, so we can't justify 7200$ just for POC that is not approved yet.
I would assume we should be able to include some css formatting into the layout section, but im not sure how to do it with native functionality.
Why not create a user macro to do what you want? You just have all the content surrounded by a styled div tag.
Hi. maybe this add on can help you
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1210932/cute-for-jira
Hello @Alex Kulichkov ,
thank you for your question.
CUTE for Confluence gives you a powerful toolbox for customizing your intranet. Now you can easily add your corporate branding, upgrade your UI, and deliver a user experience that’s uniquely your own.
If you have further questions or support requests you can also contact our support directly.
Kind regards,
FranzCommunardo Support
Hi Nayereh,
Thank you for the suggestion, but we'll face similar issue as with content-formatting suggestion, 5200$ is hard to justify at the moment.
Do you have template or something to start with? i'm more involved with process and change management.
In reading the documentation ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/styling-confluence-with-css-166528400.html ), it seems the ability to format the page with CSS has to enabled by the site administrator--
I'm also in the process of trying to solve this issue-- not entirely sure if I'm on the right path because I don't even know what version of the software I'm using.
Hi @Alex Kulichkov
By using panel macros we can add colors to a particular section in a confluence page in cloud environment, I am not sure whether these are available in server/Data center versions.
every solution is a custom plugin and costly over time..... !!!! UGH !!!
I'm looking for this right now. These panels take text only. So if you're trying to put a background under child pages or other similar navigation it will not go on top of the panel. You need to be able to color an actual panel or move a table where you want it and color that, it seems.
If you have a page with the old Confluence editor from OnPrem you kan use the panel macro to nest macros and change background, really miss the old editor and the freedom it gave to style pages as i liked.
Now i am copying old page/editors, when i need the funktion........
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.