We would like to create a document space for certain documents. The idea is to include a search bar that will only search through attachments within a certain page. Users will need to be able to search by either title or label. Is that possible?
Within the "Basic" search bar settings, I can only set the search bar to search through a whole space, meaning users will find documents that are not relevant to their search at all. We would prefer to avoid that and narrow it down to this one page in particular. Is there a way to do this? I'm quite lost right now as to how I can achieve this.
I'd really appreciate it. Thank you!
EDIT: Alternatively, if we cannot narrow the search down to one page, it would be an option to set the search in a way that it only searches through attachments that start with "ABC" as all the relevant documents start with the same three letters.