How can I use JQL to find all epics which have Total Story Points greater than 100 using Scriptrunner issueFunction aggregateExpression with storyPoints.sum().
We are using a Data Center version of Jira.
We have Adaptavist Scriptrunner for JIRA installed.
We have a field available that totals the story points in an epic called “Sum Story Points Total”
I use the “Sum Story Points Total” field in column headers in Filters and Structures.
But it does not seem to be available in JQL to me.
How can I create a JQL filter that effectively does this:
IssueType in (Epic) and “Sum Story Points Total” > 100
I’ve been looking at examples using aggregateExpression with storyPoints.sum
Such as this: issueFunction in aggregateExpression("Story Points", "storyPoints.sum()")
I’ve tried adding in an expression like this below with “ > 100” and the syntax is accepted, but the expression does not limit the returned records.
issueFunction in aggregateExpression("Story Points", "storyPoints.sum() > 100")
and Project in (MyProject) and IssueType in (Epic)
How do I use an expression in the above statement to only get Epics that have 100 or more story points? Or how would I otherwise do this using standard JQL and/or with Scriptrunner commands?