Hi,
today I started my instance of JIRA 6.
In the create dialog there is now HTML displayed instead of a real textbox. I added a picture of the displayed result.
When I display the HTML source code I see that the tags (< and >) have the false markup (< and >). Of course the browser is now ignoring this tags. But the question is why this is so. I edited the description template (description-edit.vm).
Between "$!rendererParams.put("wrap", "virtual")" and "#if ($mentionable)" I added this:
#if($description == '')
#set ($description = "*Initial behaviour:*\
--------------------------------------------------------------\
\
--------------------------------------------------------------\
\
*Real behaviour:*\
--------------------------------------------------------------\
\
--------------------------------------------------------------\
\
*Expected behaviour:*\
--------------------------------------------------------------\
\
--------------------------------------------------------------\
\
*Comment:*\
--------------------------------------------------------------\
\
--------------------------------------------------------------")
#set ($description = $description.replace('\',' '))
#end
Full fill: http://pastebin.com/cK4bMsv6
The line endings are marked as \n like the oroginal file. No other changes are made of any JIRA file. As the renderer the wiki renderer is set which is also activated.
Does anybody know how to solve this?
Tanks in advance!