Right now Bitbucket Pipelines only works in the cloud. Are there any plans to support Bitbucket Server?
Hi Brandon,
Our roadmap for Server is focused on improving the integration between Bitbucket Server and Bamboo Server and there’s no direct plan to make Pipelines available to Bitbucket Server in the same way that it works with Bitbucket Cloud.
We believe that Bamboo is a great fit behind the firewall for our Server customers and it integrates nicely with both Bitbucket Server (SSH keys support, push triggers, build status integration, application links) and JIRA (development panel, issue linking). I can’t comment on the future roadmap of Bamboo but I can say that the team is committed to improve the experience.
Best regards,
Sten
Boo... I guess I will stick with Gitlab for the time being.
it is very inconvenient in fact
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.