My google chrome can not show JIRA issue comment history ?
but Microsoft IE can see it , any one know what setting in Google chrome need be tweaked ?
or other reason?
Thanks
@Bryan Trummer - ReleaseTEAM Thanks a lot , I restarted PC and cleared cached , it works now
It should work. Maybe it’s just a recent interop issue. Are you on the latest version of chrome? Try clearing your cache.
Hello @Alex Xu - You may want to try making sure that Google Chrome is up to date. I would also try viewing the ticket in incognito mode to see if the comments appear. If so I would suggest clearing your browser cache.
Hopefully this helps out.
Glad this resolved your problem! If you could either accept my or Jack's answer as we both said the same thing, that will help others find a resolution when they are searching the community when having the same issue!
Thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.