I there any option to list all pages in a space that contain one or more broken links?
Thank you.
I created a report to do that. Here is the code.
{section}
{report-info:global:current date|format=MMMMM-dd-yyyy}{section}
{report-block}{space-reporter}
{text-sort:space:name}
{space-reporter}
{report-body}
{report-info:space:name|link=true}
{report-list}
{local-reporter:space:orphaned pages}{text-sort:content:title}
{local-reporter}
{report-body-1}{report-info:content:title|link=true} (Created by)
{report-info:content:creator|link=true} {report-body-1}
{report-empty}_No orphans in this space_{report-empty}
{report-block}{section}
Adolfo,
You can use these macros on a page to give you the broken and uncreated links:
{undefined-links}
{orphaned-links}
apparently these macros are not available from Confluence out-of-the-box; there's some other plugin you have to get though I can't remember what it is right now
here goes:
Customware Link Validator Plugin - only for external links
http://wiki.customware.net/repository/display/AtlassianPlugins/Link+Validator+Plugin
for internal links you need the Linking Plugin, though the description of it is not so obvious so you wouldn't know that it contains the undefined-links macro which helps find broken links
http://wiki.customware.net/repository/display/AtlassianPlugins/Linking+Plugin
and then you need the reporting plugin to create your own report of things you want to know
http://wiki.customware.net/repository/display/AtlassianPlugins/Reporting+Plugin
THANK YOU Kay for posting the report code!
You are welcome, Dee. I hope everything is working well for you now.
Regards,
Kay
Irony, all links broken.
Seems not to be valid for newer Confluence 5.x+
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.