project = MKV and labels = agenda
what this does:
What I'd like to see
Is that possible?
@Gavin
Let me know if this is what you are after.
(project = MKV AND labels = agenda AND resolution = Unresolved) OR (project = MKV AND labels = agenda AND resolved >= startOfWeek(-1) AND resolved <= endOfWeek(-1))
@Brant Schroeder Thanks for the direction. It helped me get to this.
project = MKV AND labels = agenda OR project = MKV AND labels = agenda AND resolutiondate >= -1w
however there are two entries that shouldn't be there. Not sure why they are there. Am I missing something? There are no dates in these issues that are in the last week.
entries details:
created | updated | Last commented | Date Resolved | Status
22/Jun/21 | 29/Jun/21 | 2 weeks, 1 day ago | 22/Jun/21 | Resolved
Take a look at the issue and see if there is anything in the history that would place them in the results.
@Brant Schroeder I did look at that previously and looked at it and the latest date was 29/Jun/21. I'm stumped why it's showing that.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.