Does anyone know if there is solution or plugin out there to load in checkboxes on the create screen that would be dynamic based on the logged in user. The checkboxes will be completely different based on the logged in user what each checkbox name would be. For instance if I'm logged in, I might see Suzy and Jill for my checkbox options. But if Bob logs in he might see Larry and Cindy as his checkbox options. I need this custom field to be dynamically loaded in and be able to be stored and referenced later on. The dropdown will have 1000's of possible combinations and will be changing rapidly so a static custom field with options is not going to be sufficient. I was hoping something existed where these could be "smart loaded in". The user might only select 1,2 of the options but those options should be stored in the Jira ticket.
Edit: I just need a way to capture this data and pass it off to a user picker field. They do not want to have to manually type and search for their users and would rather have them listed and they check a box next to that users name. I was going to use ScriptRunner to move that value into a real multi user picker field for data integrity purposes.