I am admin and had created a link between two issues.
I can see the "delete this link" option but link could not be removed.
The problem was I was defined myself as Admin, but not as User. After adding myself to Jira-Users group the problem was resolved.
Nothing. It seems, server is working... but the link is not removed.
1. Could you share a screenshot?
2. If you use chrome press F12 and check the console tab while you are pressing the link
what happens if you press delete this link? could you share a screenshot?
Sorry, how to upload here an attachment?
You can upload somewhere to free image hosting and then link with image button
Thanks for you tip about chrome, indeed I am using it.
I cannot update an image to free image hosting, because security reasons in our company.
You can try awesome screenshot extention of chrome and remove all unneeded secure data - also create special test tickets that will not contain it and check link deletion on them.
Also please check that none of those 2 tickets is closed - maybe you have workflow setting that blocks editing.
There is no entry in the history.
It seems to be a local problem in my PC.
In other PC with same Permissions, there is no problem !
Thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.