I'm trying to install the bulkClone plugin from the UPM and I get the followng error:
Could not find a handler capable of installing the plugin at https://plugins.atlassian.com/download/plugins/com.netent.jira.plugins.bulkclone.BulkClone/version/7?from=upm. Check that the file is a valid plugin.
Any ideas how to solve this ?
Thanks,
Alon
Can we assume you are on Jira version 5.0.4?
The version is 5.0.2
If using 5.0.4 will solve the problem I can upgrade.
Got the same problem with Jira 5.0.5.
Is there any solution for this problem?
Did you try the manual install as suggested before?
https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/97024/problem-by-installing-with-upm
Not sure what your goal is, but you might want to try a more supported plugin. Search the marketplace for the word clone and you find a few plugins that will clone issues.
BulkClone plugin has a zip file in the marketplace as opposed to a valid jar. You will have to download it, unzip the file and upload the jar manually via UPM.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.