Hello,
I was wondering if there is any basic macro/source editor method of creating a search that is specific to themes on a page. Like a ctrl + F but with more context.
Thank you
Could you explain what you mean by "infowiki" here? What has it got to do with Confluence?
Do they not function similarly? InfoWiki help leads to this site.
I do not know. You have not told us what "infowiki" is.
A web search leads me to what looks like a tiny wiki, written in php, but not announcing what the underlying software is.
If it is a wiki, then yes, it does a lot of stuff the same as Confluence, as they're both wikis, but without knowing what software it is, or how it relates to Confluence, we can't really understand some of the terms you've used. "Theme" in Confluence for example, is a "look and feel" thing, it has nothing to do with content.
InfoWiki is confluence, I can only assume that it's an outdated or license specific version of small scale Wiki development. It has all the same macros the base version of confluence, theme wise I don't mean visuals or aesthetic.
I mean content in the sense that if you were to search query "Apples" on a page dedicated to "Groceries", a Ctrl+F style search would be conducted, but the results would be a link or an object that the user would click that would then jump to the point in the page where "Apples" was mentioned. Ideally this also bypasses how some content is hidden behind expand boxes, but even just getting to that point in the page would be helpful.
Hi @Alparslan Ozturk
It seems, our "iFinder Search Macro" is what you are looking for. It is part of our solution "iFinder Confluence Search". You will find more information at our community articels here:
Best regards,
Robby
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.