Using Script Runner Fast-track transition an issue, how can i have it so it changes the status based on the Asignee's role.
Example:
Rob is in QA, Mike is a PM
Issue is assigned to Rob when created, so the issue is set to status QA
You could this script to test the assignee role.
import com.atlassian.jira.security.roles.ProjectRoleActors import com.atlassian.jira.security.roles.ProjectRoleManager String role = 'QA' ProjectRoleManager projectRoleManager = componentManager.getComponentInstanceOfType(ProjectRoleManager.class) ProjectRoleActors projectRoleActors = projectRoleManager.getProjectRoleActors(projectRoleManager.getProjectRole(role), issue.getProjectObject()) projectRoleActors.getUsers().contains(issue.assignee)
Henning
You can use one of the provided links beneath the condition field which populates the condition with
isUserMemberOfRole('Administrators')
to restrict the fast track to specific roles.
But is that referring to the assignee or the user at the time of the transition?
It the current user who is executing the transition, not the assignee.
Trying to find a way to it's the assignee. Not the current user.
How would I use this with the Fast Track Transition?
Pretty much, where would I put the script within the workflow?
Would I create a custom script with Fast Track and this one meged?
Or is there some way I can connect the two?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.