Is there any URL parameter I could use to force Confluence to render a page using the mobile view rather than desktop view?
Hey Lis,Actually not. Basically Confluence identify which browser your using, if it's mobile, it calls the mobile plugin, to then show up the mobile version.Cheers,WZ
How does the detection work? I run Firefox 35.0 on my 2012 Nexus 7 Tablet (resolution 1280 × 800) and I get the only the dektop view.
With Google Chrome (v 38.0.x) I also get the Confluence desktop version only, even if I tell Chrome to identify as "Chrome Mobile Version" BR Stefan
Same here. Using Firefox on my Android tablet I always get the desktop page, which is not exactly optimal due to very small buttons. Basically you have to zoom around and then the buttons get way too big.
However you do browser detection, it needs improving.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.