I am trying to integrate our status page with slack but when I try to create the channel is giving me error, saying that channel name is invalid. This is the channel name #eden-statuspage
Hi @maximiliano ,
Up at the top-right of that screen, you should see a Slack workspace URL in the "Webhook URL" box. (More details on Slack integration in our documentation)
Can you confirm that the channel #eden-statuspage already exists in the Slack workspace listed at that URL, and that your user account can open that channel?
Thanks,Daniel | Atlassian Support
P.S. - if you're just looking to pipe incidents into that channel (i.e. you don't want the updates for Team members, Long-running open incidents, or Long-running degraded components), you can use the Slack subscription option to simply add the channel as a subscriber to your Statuspage instead of configuring the full integration. See our product documentation for details on how to set this up and how it works
Hey thanks a lot. The issue was that we had not that channel in our slack. We need to create the channel first. I did created in my slack and now I can move on!!
I appreciate your help
thanks,
Max
I want to trigger my components/incidents from slack.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.