Hi sir/madam,
I created three levels of pages to try out the macro "page properties report."
- There is only one page in the 1st level, which contains the macro "page properties report".
- There are a few pages in the 2nd level, which contain the macro "page properties" to be reported in the 1st-level page.
- One of the 2nd-level page use "excerpt include" to include the info from the 3rd-level page.
The issue is that the contents using "excerpt include" is shown in the 2nd-level page, but not in the "page property report" in the 1st level. On the other hand the contents written in the 2nd-level directly (not "excerpt include" from other page) are shown in the "page property report" correctly. I also tried "page include" to replace "excerpt include" in the 2nd-level page to include the 3rd-level page, and the problem remains.
May I use "excerpt include" inside "page properties" so the contents are shown in the "page properties report"?
Thanks for your help.