Hi there!
I cannot make JIRA notifications included in the Confluence Workbox. I have verified that:
- JIRA and Confluence are connected via application link. The two-way authentication using OAuth for both incoming authentication and outgoing authentication is configured and running. (Creating links between Confluence pages and JIRA issues is working)
- JIRA is displayed in the In-app Notifications settings in the Confluence. See the screenshot below.
image2015-10-26 14:8:12.png
- The ability to receive notifications from JIRA or another Confluence site is available in Confluence 4.3.3 and later. To receive JIRA notifications, you need JIRA 5.2 or later.
My Confluence version is: 5.5.4 - OK
My JIRA version is: 6.4.11 - OK
- The following plugins must be present and enabled in JIRA: Workbox - Common Plugin, Workbox - JIRA Provider Plugin.
Both of them are present and enabled - OK
Do I miss something? Do you have any ideas what could be wrong? What are your experiences?
Thank you very much in advance!