Is there a way to delete an update to an incident? Can it be done by an admin?
Hi Jay,
Unfortunately at the moment the functionality to delete an already posted update is not available within the product. We do have a feature request submitted on this and I would be happy to get your request added to this as a +1. Unfortunately, our feature request space for the Statuspage engineering team is not yet public so if you do need a reference id on that feature request it is STSPG-5387
Thanks so much!
I also need to delete an update. Can I upvote this feature request?
Please this is necessary as it's too easy to accidentally post an update. Without being able to delete them, it makes for messy unprofessional incidents. Do you have any suggestions for workarounds?
I too would like to +1 this Jira... but I cant find where to pull up STSPG-5387. Anyone have a hyperlink where I can go to add my +1?
Otherwise, whats the work around here? Delete the incident and add all the updates, sans the one intended? This is really bad.
+1
I also need this.
Since this seems to be a blocker for Atlassian, could we at least get a confirmation dialogue box notifying the user that clicking Update without entering any text will trigger the default text? Seriously, this is some really bad UX design and needs to be addressed.
Something as simple as changing the button test from "update" to "post update" would be a material improvement.
In its current form it punishes the user for not understanding the anti-pattern.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.