This is the problem
On jira service management server
Normal case : customer create a ticket from the portal or email (incident, service request, etc...) and he is directly notified by email for this ticket (create, public comment, status change etc...)Client is in the field REPORTER. All work perfectly in this situation.
My problem case :
When I need to create a ticket for/do instead a customer. So I create ticket and in the REPORTER field is the customer account (same situation at the normal case).
In this situation the customer doesn't received any email notification and same problem when public comment added, status change.
All my notification settings are seems good, I really can't understand where is the difference between 2 cases and why I can't have same notification behaviour. In the log of CUSTOMER NOTIFICATION is like the email notification was sent but finally not ! Server email works perfectly for send and received email in all other cases so it's not a problem with email server.
Could someone can help me ?
Thanks for your help,