Hi,
I was looking at Scriptrunner for jira and noticed that you can't purchase a license anymore and support ends 2024.
Is there a reason for that? Are there alternatives?
thanks
@Gavin hi!
Atlassian announced that back on 10/2020, but data centers will continue to exist. For more information about apps, please read this. So I would presume that you want to buy a new license for scriptrunner, which in this case it's not possible.
Hope that helps!Alex
@Alex Koxaras -Relational- Thanks for the response. I was wondering does the mean script runner EOL or did Atlassian acquire it?
Also, are there alternatives that has some of it's functionality?
Hi @Gavin ,
There is indeed a phased approach in ending support for the Server product (which then includes the server apps).
https://www.atlassian.com/migration/journey-to-cloud
Datacenter and Cloud will currently continue to exist.
According to the time line tho you should still be able to buy new app licenses up to Feb 2 2023.
If you click on the buy now on the marketplace it does mention you cannot buy new server licenses but that should be about the Jira Server licenses. Apps should still be fine up to 2023
I'm not aware of such acquisition.
However, visiting the marketplace you can buy a new license for scriptrunner server. Have you tried that?
It does not @Gavin
The Server product of Atlassian will be discontinued (support wise) Feb 2024.
As such all apps will also set their support to EOL for the Server edition
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.