I have created custom field that stores ids in DB but in all templates it maps those ids to values. Now I wat to create searcher for that field and it should show to user not ids, but values. I used <aui-select> in template, but dropdown with options renders below dropdown with field form:

Code for template:
$!{auiparams.put("controlHeaderClass", "aui-field-text")}
#searcherEditHeader ($customField.id $customField.name)
<aui-select id="searcher-$customField.id" name="$customField.id">
#foreach($selectorOption in $selectorOptions)
<aui-option value="$selectorOption.getGuid()">$selectorOption.getName()</aui-option>
#end
</aui-select>
#searcherEditFooter ($customField.id $customField.description)
$!{auiparams.clear()}Does anybody know how to fix it? Or is there a better way for such logic?
Actually, I would better use template like for "Asignee" field, is there a posibillity to look how it's done or reuse it? I have looked though documentation and searched a lot, but didn't find any information about templates for searchers (more than just "how to add searcher to custom field"). Or even any explanation about which macros I can use in template.