Is there a JQL to search the "issue Links" section of an issue by if specific text exists there? (or do you need to specify a link)?
Not sure I follow. You can do the following which returns the issues that have links of a given type…
issueLinkType = "is blocked by"
thanks for the response. We also have confluence so we asked the users to link the page to their issue. I just want to find how many issues are attached to the page. I thought I could do this by seeing if the "Issues Link" section of the page has that page in that section.
I hope that clarifies.
I don’t think that’s possible.
Is there a way to search using JQL if "Issue Links" section contains a specific text(this could be the text of the wiki article) or an identifier?
Hi,With standard JQL you can only get a list of issues with remote links and export them to Excel for further processing. This works if you want to do a one-off analysis.
Standard JQL doesn't easily allow it but the results can be quickly found using our professional indexing service:
After you install the app you can simply search:
"My Page"remoteLinkTitle=
"My Page"
You may want to check out the docs as well.
I hope this helps!Daniel
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.