The following plugins fail to load:
Gadget Directory Plugin (com.atlassian.gadgets.directory)
Atlassian Navigation Links Plugin (com.atlassian.plugins.atlassian-nav-links-plugin)
Atlassian JIRA - Plugins - Gadgets Plugin (com.atlassian.jira.gadgets)
It is a newly installed instance of JIRA. I configured the database connection to mysql and set up a user. Then I started the server with the start-jira.sh. I am using a ubuntu vserver.
Logfile: Log
What I have tried so far:
- Removed the .lock file
- Used Java 6 instead of 7
- Restarted
- Added the JVM parameter
-Datlassian.plugins.enable.wait=500
- Increased memory to 1024m for min AND max
- Increased Permsize to 512m
- Cleared the work folder in installation dir
- Removed the '.osgi-plugins' and the '.bundled-plugins' folders
- Reinstalled
Observations:
- plugins seem to load till the last 5-10 ones
- then timeout messages appear, but i dont know why
- every plugin gets managed to load while the 2000 Timer is running
- the last ones still get an TIMER error in the log files