Good day,
I have created a Scriptrunner Behaviour to fill the field "Description" with a text template when a issue type "Request" is created:
- Guide workflow is adapted
- Initialiser is empty
- Optional/Writeable/Shown not changed
- Conditions changed to Workflow Action "Create"
and the server side script field is filled with the usual script to add text to the description field.
My issue:
- In JIRA I click "Create" to create a new issue.
- The ticket type is set to "Request" because this was the type of the last issue typ I've created.
- The description is filled by default with the server side script of the Behaviour.
- But I want to create a story, so I change the issue type to story.
- Problem now: The issue type is changed, but the description template remains.
My expection:
When I change the issue type the description field should be empty again.
I hope someone has an idea to fix that :-)
Thank you!