I want to add a table of kanban. This table is used to list the various indicators of the demand. Can this be done?
Hello, I assume that you want to create a Kanban board. Yes, it is possible. Please refer to the following links which show you to create a Kanban board:
Create a board
A Youtube video on how to create a Kanban board: JIRA Kanban Tutorial
Thank you for your answer. No, I've created a Kanban, and I want to put a list in the Kanban. Is that possible?
Hello, are you referring to filter lists? If you are referring to filters, you can edit the Board setting and choose the filter that is used for the board.
Yes,it is.I want to put a filter list in my Kanban.Could you be a little more specific? Because I followed your procedure and it still didn't work.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.