I am looking for a way to simply lock a page for editing, once it is deemed complete.
In our system, once a page has been approved, it's important to us that no one comes in and makes further changes to that page without the admins permission. However, people should still be able to edit on other pages. I cant seem to find a way for an admin to simply lock a page. We are using Scroll Versions, and the scroll versions workflow. We have authors who both write and review pages, however once a page gets set to review or complete, I want only administrators to be able to unlock it again. This needs to be set per-page, as some of the content authors are the reviewers. But once a page is approved, only admins should be able to alter it.
If there is an alternative way to go about achieving something similar I'd love to hear about that, too. We don't publish to other spaces, due to the number of variants and spaces we have already.