Hey,
I've been trying to change issue status and it works but while the code is still running I'm getting an error.
Error code: -2147467260
Error description: Operation failed
Error source: msxml3.dll
This the code I'm using
Public Sub setStatus(ByVal issueId As Long)
Dim oJIRA As Object
Set oJIRA = CreateObject("MSXML2.XMLHTTP")
With oJIRA
.Open "POST", sURL & "/rest/api/2/issue/" & issueId & "/transitions", False
.setRequestHeader "Content-Type", "application/json"
.setRequestHeader "X-Atlassian-Token", "nocheck"
.setRequestHeader "Accept", "application/json"
.setRequestHeader "Authorization", "Basic " & EncodeBase64
.send JsonFiles.readJsonFile(JsonFiles.statusSelectedToWork)
End With
Set oJIRA = Nothing
End Sub I get the error on line .send...
this is how the file looks like in the send line
{
"transition":{
"id":"21"
}
} Like I said earlier the transition is successful, status changes but I have no idea where does the error come from and I don't know if it would be a good idea just to ignore it.
I tried changing oJira to CreateObject("MSXML2.ServerXMLHTTP") and it works great without that error but because of how ServerXMLHTTP works it requires authorization credentials each time unlike XMLHTTP object.
Any idea why that error pops up and how to make it work with XMLHTTP without that error?