I am trying to sort all child pages of the same parent page in chronological order automatically. However, I have not yet identified a macro that can do this. Am I missing something?
Hi @Robin Cai
Can you please clarify whether you're trying on Confluence Server/Data Center or Cloud? It's very different...
I think it would be over the cloud.
Let me give it a try and see if I can find a way.
Ok so the way it works is that child pages will be created in descending chronological order. The latest page will be last.
Is this what you want or the opposite of what you want?
I think I wanted the opposite for a specific section of my space. I've currently figured out a way to flip the order for the entire space but I don't know how to do so for just a set of child pages under one specific parent page.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.