Hello Atlassian Community
I have a table with ~100 rows each having 25 fields, and I have several rules written to populate different fields in a row. I initially load the table using a csv file - this takes care of about 10 fields. But post that, the remaining fields have to be populated using the rules I've written.
At present, I'm stuck with clicking 'Edit' against each row and then 'Save' just to trigger these rules. How do I do a bulk update of all the records, without having to click 'Edit' 100 times for the 100 rows? And btw, the number of rows may also increase.
I don't know how to write javascript, and we aren't allowed to use REST APIs. I saw somewhere that IFTTT may help to do this, but I can't for the life of me figure out how IFTTT can be used.
Any help would be appreciated!