I would like to generate a list of all the individual users who have spaces permissions for the entire site. Is this possible?
I've spent half a day scratching around the internet and not seen anything on this...
Hi @Michelle Fadelli
If you want all individual list of the confluence user then go to the User management and export the user .While exporting select the confluence option only .
Hi Shruti,
Thank you for getting back to me.
In our confluence instance we use groups for view permissions, but individuals for editing permissions. I want to know who all our space editors are across the entire confluence instance.
Currently, what I'm doing is I have an excel worksheet and I am copying and pasting the links to all our spaces in one column and all the persons listed under the individuals users in the space permissions into another column.
Then I have two columns; one with space, and another with people who have editing permissions for that space.
I would like to know if there is a better way to do this, than manually going through over 100+ spaces.
Cheers M
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.