Hi Everyone,
Im sorry if these are silly questions, but I am tryng to install HipChat to work with Confluence and having some trouble.
1. How do I show/embed a hipchat room in my Confluence instance? Do I just have to use an Iframe? Or is there a macro?
2. I installed the HipChat Plugin, but so far all I can see is that it allows me to send notifications from confluence to a hipchat room? Is that the full extent of the integration (or did I miss something)?
3. Also for users - does it use the Confleunce User database? Or do I have to seperatly add each one of our users and they create an account in Hipchat, so they then have two seperate accounts - one for Confluence and one for Hipchat and would have to log into both to use them together?
Thanks for any help you can provide.
Daniel