I'm currently working on script where I choose a customfield value and the due date will be set automatically
I get an error on the "Timestamp dueDateTimestamp = new Timestamp(myDueDate.getTimeInMillis())" unable to resolve class timestamp.
What do I do wrong, what am I missing
import com.atlassian.jira.component.ComponentAccessor
import com.atlassian.jira.issue.MutableIssue
// get value of valid period custom field
// LOGIC around what date is due date
// CALCULATION of due date
// INPUT the due date
def VALIDPERIOD = 10206 as Long
// def issue
def issue = ComponentAccessor.getIssueManager().getIssueByCurrentKey('MEG-24')
def dateToSet
//Get Managers
def CustomFieldManager = ComponentAccessor.getCustomFieldManager()
//Get Custom field Value
def ValidPeriodCustomField = CustomFieldManager.getCustomFieldObject(VALIDPERIOD)
def validPeriodValue = issue.getCustomFieldValue(ValidPeriodCustomField)
log.warn(validPeriodValue)
//Logic around what date
if (validPeriodValue == '30 Days') {
dateToSet = 30
}
else if (validPeriodValue == '60 Days') {
dateToSet = 60
}
else {
dateToSet = 90
}
log.warn('Date to set: ' + dateToSet + ' Line 40')
Calendar myDueDate = Calendar.getInstance()
myDueDate.add(Calendar.Date, dateToSet)
Timestamp dueDateTimestamp = new Timestamp(myDueDate.getTimeInMillis())
//input the calculated due date
issue.setDueDate(dueDateTimestamp)
log.warn ('New due date is: ' + dueDateTimestamp)