Hi,
Currently InProduct translation for JIRA plugin is not compatibly with 6.3.
I wonder if someone would know the reason behind this.
Link to the plugin:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.translations.jira.inproduct
It is compatible now with JIRA Server 7.0.0 - 7.0.10, so I close this this question now.
You might want to test it yourself. Some plugins are marked as compatiable after the new version is released and I suspect this is one such case. Might only be a matter of someone marking it as compatible.
I could be wrong though and hence do some testing
JIRA 6.3 is out since 9 July 2014, so my suspect would be either merged into JIRA code or Atlassian developer stopped developing it.
Or they might be working on to make it compatible for JIRA Data Center!
Not so compatible, I guess..
After trying it , i simply let my screens with this appearence and with such weird texts.
Can someone help, please?
Thank you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.