Hello admins!
Let me know if you find this helpful/if you end up sending to your team Â
This is super helpful, thank you @Bridget
I'll definitely be passing it on to the team 🤓
Does anyone have trouble getting into Jira Fundamental Assessment? It says the activity is locked under my account. Not sure why.
Thanks for sharing, @Bridget ! This is very useful.
I have completed successfully and loved the content and awarding badge after successfully passing the test. Thanks @Atlassian UniversityÂ
I would recommend this to anyone looking to test their knowledge as Jira users.
I have shared a post on LinkedIn and people reached about this course and other relevant details.Â
LinkedIn Post Link -Â https://www.linkedin.com/posts/suvradippaul_jira-fundamentals-badge-atlassian-university-activity-6816411993403121664--Yon
@Bridget - Is there any way to display this badge earned in community profile under the University / Badge section?
Thanks.
@Bridget Good work. Loved to see something on Service Management and Portal usage.
I have the same question as Paul Suvradip. I am awarded the Jira Fundamentals badge but what's next? Can I display that on my Community profile as well as my LinkedIn profile?
@Bridget I also have the same question as Paul S and S Fong - Are we able to show this learning badge here in the Atlassian Community profile in some way? It would be nice to have the credential visible.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.