I'm new to bitbucket pipelines. I'm utilizing this pipeline `atlassian/ftp-deploy:0.3.6` and i've able to get it to build, but it doesn't connect to my FTP succssfully.Here's what my `yml` looks like:
It turns out that the presence of a semi-colon ';' within my password string was the problem. After I changed it to a different symbol the error's gone. But I do have an entirely different error:ln: Access failed: 500 SITE SYMLINK is an unknown extension (../acorn/bin/acorn)ln: Operation not supported: SITE SYMLINK is not supported by the server<br><br>Could I get any help with this as well? Is it a problem with my hosting?
ln: Access failed: 500 SITE SYMLINK is an unknown extension (../acorn/bin/acorn)
ln: Operation not supported: SITE SYMLINK is not supported by the
server
<br><br>Could I get any help with this as well? Is it a problem with my hosting?
Is any solution found for this error?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.