Hi,
I have new/empty bitbucket installation on new server, which I want to connect to database which is not empty, but has data of bitbucket that we used in past.
When I tried to connect it with this external database(Settings->Database->Migrate database) I get an error:
The target database contains tables whose names collide with Bitbucket's tables. Please migrate to a clean, empty database. For more information about creating a database for use with Bitbucket, please refer to the Bitbucket documentation.
The target database contains tables whose names collide with Bitbucket's tables. Please migrate to a clean, empty database. For more information about creating a database for use with Bitbucket, please refer to the Bitbucket documentation.
com.atlassian.stash.internal.db.DefaultDatabaseManager.validateConfiguration(DefaultDatabaseManager.java:226)
com.atlassian.stash.internal.migration.DefaultMigrationService.validateConfiguration(DefaultMigrationService.java:85)
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
...
Do I really need new DB? Am I missing something? All I want is the bitbucket with the same data as it was in application on different computer. DB was copied from SQL server 2012 to SQL server 2017, but I do not believe this is a problem.
Bitbucket.properties file doesn't create.
Please help