Wish: Look at an assignee's != closed tasks and estimates across multiple epics with a specific label.
Problem: I can't make a query that will make it so I can group by assignee across multiple epics' nested tasks so that I can then look at estimates. Instead it'll say "oh you want to group by assignee? sure--here's the epic's assignee."
More details: I want to create a filter for JIRA's structure which allows me to look at epics that is labels = ("US") OR fixVersion = 20 AND I want it to show all the items under all of those epics...but the thing is, I don't care about the assignee of the epics themselves. Rather, I care about the assignees with the tasks within the epics.
Wish list:
assignee in (team("SUPER"), team("COOL")) AND ((fixVersion in (1) OR "Target Release" = 1) OR labels in (hi, bye)) AND status not in ("closed", "done", "approved"). [<--- for epics]
GROUP BY assignee with tasks under those epics