Hi,
Can I set that Confluence should capitalize the first letter when starting a new sentence? This for text in pages and comments?
Thanks,Patrick
As far as I know, confluence doesn't have any kind of autocorrect function so I don't think this is possible.
Do you want to do it during edit - or after the page is saved / comment added?
During edit, like in Word or Outlook.
Maybe a browser setting? On iPad and smartphone this seems to work.
Yes, outside confluence there might be something.
If you search for "chrome autocorrect" there are some descriptions about how it will or would work.
In Firefox I use a spell checker with different dictionaries but that only underlines mistakes but doesn't autocorrect them.
Can i get an update? Is it still not possible to change every sentence to begin with capital letter? (Something like fn+shift+F3 in word)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.