Hi there.
Is there any news on exactly when the Jira Cloud Migration Assistant will have support for Xray? We are about to start on our migration from Server to Cloud and, I would like get an understanding on the timing of this.
Thank you. Best regards.
Hi @Henry Lepsi ,
Xray migration using JCMA has been released as part of the EAP Program. You can find the info here on how to get started with the app migration using JCMA and also the official documentation from Xray on the the migration path you can follow to migrate Xray data from Jira Server/Data Center to Jira Cloud
You can sign up here to the EAP
Thanks @Amna Elabbas ! @Henry Lepsi I'd recommend you also sign up using the survey that Amna provided, since doing so will alert our Support team that you're planning to use EAP functionality, which means they'll create a MOVE Support ticket for you to get support on automated app migrations if needed.
Thank you Amna and Elizabeth. I have completed EAP survey and am now awaiting MOVE support ticket.
Hi @Henry Lepsi - All signups since today have been created. Let me know if you've missed out? If you have, please direct message me your email and I'll send you instructions
Cheers,
Dylan
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.