I have been following the standard guidance of only putting story points at the task/story level and not at the sub-task level. I was under the impression that story points at the sub-task level would not be included in Jira's Velocity Report. At the same time, I am using Portfolio Plans and it appears that there is a roll-up field that includes both the story/task points and the sub-task story points. So my question is, are sub-task story points actually part of velocity reporting or is the Portfolio roll-up field just an additional field that is available when using Portfolio and is NOT part of the basic Jira velocity reporting? Sorry if this is confusing. I am trying to set a standard in my organization for story pointing but this subject confuses the issue. In addition to this confusion, if one of the sub-tasks is for programmer A but the story/task is for programmer B, then Jira will not reflect the sub-task story points for programmer A.