When I open the editor to create or edit a document (text), I want to set the language/
How can I do that??
Hello Frans,
I hope I have interpreted your question correctly. You want to record your page content or blog entries in different languages? That is not possible by default in Confluence. You need a translation app that allows you to do this.
Here is an overview of the apps that allow you to do this https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?product=confluence&query=translations
If this is not the answer you were looking for, can you please formulate your question better?
Hi Mattia,
Thanks a lot for your answer.
Indeed, I should have phrased better.
Confluence default is set to English.
Many times I need to generate a description in Dutch, so I would like to have the page set to Dutch. Then I also expect spell check to be in Dutch (right now I have many words with red underlining as they are not English). So, how do I set the page to a different language (not Confluence default)?
Thansk,
Frans
Unless you have a spell check app installed and running on your Confluence, I would think that the check you mentioned is done through the browser. In this case, you should change the language for the spell check in the browser.I quickly found the following instructions:
Chrome https://superuser.com/questions/738999/how-to-quickly-change-language-spell-check-in-chrome
Microsoft Edge https://superuser.com/questions/1289903/how-to-change-spell-check-language-in-microsoft-edge
You can search for instructions for your browser in the search engine of your choice.
Kind regards
Mattia
Thanks again.
I tried, but that does not work.
Thanks anyway.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.