How to create users programmatically?
Hi @Chong Jing Hong ,
Create user accounts via the API
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/api-group-users/#api-rest-api-3-user-post
Hi @Ollie Guan , appreciate your response. I'm working on Confluence Server, not Jira Cloud.
Hi @Chong Jing Hong check this link for Confluence server :-
https://developer.atlassian.com/server/confluence/remote-confluence-methods/#user-management
thanks
https://docs.atlassian.com/atlassian-confluence/REST/6.6.0/
Hi @Vikrant Yadav , thanks for replying. I'll check out the links
Hello Chong Jing Hong,
Consider using a scripting solution as found on the Atlassian Marketplace.
If you are using Power Scripts, you can do so using the admCreateUser() routine. For example (from the documentation):
Regards,
Hyrum
Due to Confluence Cloud security features, you may need to open the documentation in incognito mode or by logging out of Confluence.
Please note that I am a product engineer for Power Scripts and that I work for Anova Apps (Appfire).
Hi @Vikrant Yadav , it seems that the first link that you provided has already been deprecated and the REST API documentation doesn't have a method of creating new users, just getting existing users
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.